Best iOS 13.5 Tweaks to Jailbreak iPhones and Improve User Experience
Users like to break away from the default operating systems provided on their smartphones to bypass the restrictions areas by jailbreaking. In this article, we will be talking about the best iOS 13.5 tweaks to jailbreak iPhones.
For iPhones, jailbreaking a device is not advised as it nullifies the warranty, but avid technology enthusiasts do not stop themselves from taking the risk. Though jailbreaking is discouraged, it does bring major changes to iPhones and changes the way the smartphone functions on a software level.
The jailbreak community has seen plenty of activity in recent times, thanks to Unc0ver and Checkra1n. Both jailbreaking tools support jailbreaking iOS 13 – iOS 13.5 for almost all iPhones, starting from the iPhone 5s to the iPhone 11 Pro. If you have jailbroken your iPhone and are looking for some jailbreak tweaks to try, check out our roundup of the best iOS 13 – iOS 13.3.1 jailbreak tweaks.
The tweaks below will enhance the existing features of your iPhone or add new ones. Those little iOS 13 – iOS 13.3 annoyances and more customization options to the OS will also be fixed. Note this, Unc0ver jailbreak supports iOS 13 – iOS 13.3, while checkra1n supports jailbreaking iOS 13 – iOS 13.5.
Best iOS 13 – iOS 13.5 Jailbreak Tweaks
COPYRIGHT_NOVA: Published on https://www.novabach.com/i/best-ios-13-5-tweaks-for-jailbroken-iphones/ by Daniel Barrett on 2022-09-02T16:12:56.000Z
- AppStore++: This tweak adds useful options to the App Store.
- Artistry: Shows the song artwork in Spotify playlists
- Compactor: Brings the SF Compact font from the Apple Watch to your iPhone.
- EasySwitcherX: This tweak adds a handy context menu in the App Switcher from where you can kill apps or restart/respring your device. You can access this context menu by swiping down on any open app.
- CCModules: Add custom and useful modules to the Control Centre using this jailbreak tweak.
- Clean Home Screen: This tweak will help clean up your iPhone home screen and provide you with the removal option of unnecessary items that you don’t want.
- CircleIcons: All icons on your iPhone’s home screen will be changed to a circular shape for those suggested names for these tweaks.
- Clean Player: It helps you remove the clutter from the Current Playing UI on your iPhone’s lock screen.
- Springtomize 5: This paid jailbreak tweak adds a surfeit of customization options to your jailbroken iPhone. This includes customizing right from the system animations to the Control Center to the Dock.
- Filza File Manager: A powerful file manager for your iPhone
- FlashBack: This tweak supports backing up your existing home screen setup, tweaks, wallpapers, and more. In addition, you can have multiple setups and easily switch between them.
- FloatyDock: Using this tweak, you can add a fifth icon on the dock and make the home screen dock on your iPhone resemble that of an iPad.
- HiddenAlbumLock: This tweak gives you access to password-protect the ‘Hidden’ album in the Photos app so you can easily store your private photos without worrying about anyone coming across them.
- HideYourApps: This tweak also allows you to hide some of your classified installed apps on your iPhones.
- HideBarX: Use this tweak to get rid of the home bar at the bottom of your iPhone X or newer.
- KeepItSimple: To display all your notifications in one single list, you can modify the notification center on your iPhone.
- GoogleWindow: Include a floating window on your screen that can be used to perform Google Search quickly.
- Keyboard Accio: If you frequently switch between multiple tweaks on your iPhone, this tweak also allows you to switch between multiple Keyboards.
- SmallSiri: This tweak minimizes the Siri interface whenever you bring it up. In addition, the new UI ensures that Siri does not take up the entire screen, and it looks similar to how the voice assistant looks in macOS.
Some other jailbreak tweaks that are worth checking out:
- Color Flow 5
- HomePlus Beta