Have you heard about Starz?. Starz is a premium streaming channel you can subscribe to through Amazon Prime. In this guide, we will be explaining how to cancel a Starz subscription on any device.
It is known for its extensive movie library, as it is full of original series like “Outlander,” “Black Sails,” and an adaptation of Neil Gaiman’s book “American Gods.”
For a token of $8.99 per month, you can watch these shows and movies on your devices by using an Amazon Fire Stick or another compatible streaming device.
But if you’re tired of the streaming platform and wish to cancel your subscription, you can easily do so. However, if you don’t cancel the subscription and abandon it, you will be charged once the current subscription is due. There are a few steps to follow to cancel your Starz subscription.
Don’t miss: What Is CPU Fan Error And How To Fix It
How To Cancel Starz On A Windows Device Or Through The Web
- Sign in to your Amazon account in a web browser.
- Click “Accounts & Lists” in the top right-hand corner of your screen.
- Scroll down to “Memberships and subscriptions.”
- Click “Prime Video Channels.”
- You’ll be asked to log in again.
- Scroll down. You’ll see “Starz” under “Your Channels.”
- Click “Cancel Channel(s).”
- A message will pop up, showing if you want to cancel your subscription, whether To cancel or keep your subscription.
- Click “Turn off auto-renew and watch until [insert date] to cancel your subscription.”
- Give a reason why you’re ending your subscription.
- The site will return to your Prime Video Channels page, where you will see your subscription due date.
- What is YouTube Premium? Everything You Need To Know
- Google Photos Archive – Everything You Need To Know
- How To Perform A Netsh Winsock Reset
- eMMC Vs. SSD Storage: Everything You Need To Know