70/100 of PlayStation 4 gamers have experienced a problem in turning on their video game console, it can be so frustrating when you’re in the mood to play a game on your PS4 and when you tried to on it, it won’t just come up or sometimes the power comes on and off itself immediately. In this article, we will be explaining how to easily fix PlayStation 4 won’t turn on issue.
Sometimes there is a beep coming out or the light on the console flashes, but all the user will see is a blank screen on their connected Visual device.
If you are facing such an issue, it’s nothing big as it’s a common problem most PlayStation 4 experience.
To solve such problem, Novabach jas gathered some troubleshoot tips that will assist you in finding a solution to your PlayStation4 problem. Although you may not need to try all the tips before the issue gets resolved, however, it is better to be informed and has knowledge of the solutions in case you experience such difficulties again.
Don’t miss: Is PS4 Backward Compatible?
Here Are 6 Ways To Solve Common PlayStation 4 Problems
1. Reconnection Of Power Cable
The First procedure is the reconnection of the power cable, power reset on your PS4 can clear the problems on your console, this is the first thing that you should try when your PS4 is unable to on.
- Disconnect the power cable from your PS4.
- Wait for at least 30 seconds.
- Connect the power cable back to your console.
Then push the power switch on your console and to see if it works.
2. Clean The Dust In Your PlayStation 4
Dust sometimes can deter your PlayStation, it can cause your game console to start malfunctioning, so tidying up the dust inside is a very useful method to resolve your crisis.
How do I clean up the dust in my Playstation 4? You can blow air into the vents or disk drive or open the top plate of your PS4 and do some cleaning job in there.
Also read: The Best PS4 Games You Can Buy In 2021
After cleaning the dust, you can turn on your console and see if this works.
3. Hit Your PlayStation 4
This may be funny but on a serious more, it has proven to work on several occasions as said by other gamers online.
All you just have to do is to unplug the power cable and then, gently hit your PS4, so as not to break anything in there but enough to give it a shock, then connect the power cable back and power on your PS4 to confirm whether it this helps.
4. Insert A Disk Into Your PlayStation 4
Periodically you can trigger the switch-on button on your Playstation 4 by inserting a disk when your console detects a disk attempting to be inserted, it can turn on and start itself.
- Connect the power cable into your PS4.
- Attempt to Insert a disk into the disk drive on the PS4 and keep pushing it in slowly until you see your console automatically turns on.
- Pull the disk out.
Don’t miss: How To Easily Sync Your PS4 Controller
If it works, the PS4 will restore to normal.
5. Rebuild Your PlayStation 4 Database
There is an attribute in your Playstation 4 that enables you to refurbish your PS4 database, It will help clean up the data on your PS4 and accordingly sort out everything on the hard drive.
- Connect your PS4 regulator to the console with a USB cable.
- Press hold the power button on the PS4 console until you hear the second beep, release the button, this will automatically put your PS4 to a safe mode and there will be a display on the screen.
- Select “5. Rebuild Database” with your controller.
- Wait for the process to complete.
6. Have Your PS4 Serviced
If you’ve tried all the techniques written above and still having the same problem, then there may be some issues with the elements inside your video game console, which will require you to visit a specialist to have it repaired for you or better still replaced it.
- Outwards Review: Survival Of The Obstinate
- Fortnite Characters Locations: Where can you find new NPCs
- How To Stream Disney Plus on PlayStation 4